26 June 2009

The Legend Resort, Cherating

Last week, saya ada CRS session untuk user Melaka di The Legend Resort, Cherating...overall, resort ni ok...suitable for family vacation or honeymoon...so, enjoy the pics ya...


Exit to Cherating...approximately 3 hours plus from KL...


Here i am...The Legend Resort, Cherating...


There are several types of accomodation...i'd prefer villa types...


My room was at level 5...lucky me coz my fren said that got many mosquitoes down there especially @ level 1...huhu...


My room...533


Got twin-sharing room type...


The entrance...

They have 3 size of pool...the smallest one is for children n next to it is reserved for water sports...

Here is the biggest size of pool...


Need to add one more sign, no towel plzzz...hehe...

Sunrise...

Our session was held at Sri Nagasari Hall...

My group...

Time to check-out...bye2 Cherating...


TTFN...

No comments: